Bring the family and camp in the grounds of the York Recreation Centre to enjoy the Festival!
If you have a caravan or camper trailer, camping is available at the Rec Centre on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th April.
For those bringing tents and swags, camping is available Saturday 9th only, with camp sites allocated around the perimeter of the football oval.
Location: York Recreation Centre, corner South Street and Forrest Street
Facilities: Toilet and shower facilities are available. There is no power available.
Cost: $10 per adult per night and children free.
Details: Registrations will be taken until Thursday 8th April 2021. Upon arrival, you will need to register at the Info Tent for entry into the camping grounds and camp where advised by staff.
Items to Note:
- No fires allowed. Generators permitted but must be turned off at 10pm.
- Spaces are limited and preference will be given to those who pre-register their place.
- Camping is available Saturday 10th April only for tents and swags on the the perimeter of the football oval.
- Swag and tent camping MUST stay within allocated boundaries on the Oval. See map for reference and follow instructions by staff and volunteers.
- Camper trailers and caravans can park on hardstand at the Rec Centre grounds – see attached map.